The Greatest Wealth

 1) What is your experience with eating habits and approaches?

When I spend a little time each day entering the foods I eat into a calorie counting app, I learn a lot and am usually shocked about the amount of calories, carbs, fats and proteins I’ve consumed. It’s a quick education, usually, on what not to do. It’s easy to see where my problem foods were that day and I can’t help but consider what I could have eaten that wouldn’t have been such a problem. After a while, I either know what to eat or I enter foods before I eat them to improve my eating habits. Using an app works for me. If interested, do a search for “calorie counting apps” and try a few out. Most have a basic version that is free.

I tried to myself hydrate daily by consuming water and fresh juices, also avoided caffeinated beverages, Alcohol and sugary drinks, saturated  and trans fats, refined carbohydrates and processed and packaged foods. To burn calories i tried a cheap or funniest thing is farting. farting burns out calories easily. 

To maintain weight I used to workout and exersise daily like cycling, treadmill jogging etc.

Another key has to do with restaurant foods. If you know what nutrient you are most interested in controlling (like carbohydrates in my case), and what restaurants you are considering, search that criteria. I can search “low carb” foods, “low fat,” or “high protein” at “Red Robin.” You can also search “Best and worse foods at such-and-such restaurant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Wealth

The Greatest Wealth