The Greatest Wealth

 2) What would you do to improve health and well-being when it comes to eating habits? Remember this can include solutions beyond diet. For example, apps, medications, lifestyle changes etc.

To improve my health and well-being, when it comes to eating habits, one of the many things I do is eat a balanced diet. I would just control what I eat. By giving focus on whole unprocessed foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. It is said that we should avoid fats. But a little bit of fat is needed in our diet. Hydrating yourself is more important. About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men and 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women. 

This should be the daily reminder when it comes to staying hydrated. So I would drink plenty of water throughout the day. By limiting sugary and processed foods. To improve our health i try to avoid or reduce foods high in added sugars, salt, and unhealthy fats. Also I would practice a mindful eating. For some of us it is a task to stay healthy, but i chose to be healthy because I want to. I pay attention to hunger and fullness cues, savor my food, and eat it slowly. And eat until I'm satisfied not stuffed. In order to support my gut health i sometimes add foods like yogurt, kimchi which is not at all unhealthy.

I always prepare meals at home using fresh ingredients to control nutritional content. I read a lot of healthy cook books too. It's important to know about our health and diet accordingly. Staying informed make me learn about nutrition and healthy eating habits. As a experienced person I should say it is hard at first but gradually you will see yourself fit. You only have to make sure it's long-term sustainability. Also remember, small steps lead to significant positive changes in eating habits and overall well-being.

There are several apps that helped me in improving my health. I tried like plenty of health apps and i would suggest the 'MyFitnessPal' app if anyone is looking for calorie tracking and meal planning. It's the best when it comes to this. As I said to have a mindful eating and meditation I used 'Headspace' app. It helped me a lot. In case if you're doubting about your meal or need a planner just use the 'yummly' app. It helps to discover new recipes and helps in meal planning too. I planned my diet meal according to this. These apps helped with meal planning and grocery lists, calorie tracking and weight loss and gave me a mindful eating and meditation. Remember, apps are tools to support your journey. Combine them with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle for optimal results.

I also used some medications. That wasn't part of diet but I used in order check what happens. I wouldn't suggest anyone to take medications that much because it can cause effect in our health. Certain medications may be prescribed to support healthy eating habits, particularly for individuals with specific medical conditions. I used the appetite suppressant 'diethylpropion'. As I said it was hard at first, so I tried this medication. But it backfired me. After using this i started vomiting and felt dizziness all the time. It did help in my appetite but it also affected my health. Always consult a healthcare professional before starting any medication. So everyone can have the best course of treatment for our specific needs. In addition to medications, do not forget about the importance of balanced diet, regular physical activity and sufficient sleep. These elements combined, I had a way of improving my health and well being.

Remember, it's all about progress, not perfection. Making sustainable, long-term changes takes time and effort, but the benefits to your overall health and well-being are worth it.

Do not forget, every small step towards a healthier lifestyle is a step in the right direction. Keep pushing forward and don't give up on your goals .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Greatest Wealth

The Greatest Wealth

The Greatest Wealth